Matilde NavigazioneCurrently Open [Closes at 08:30 pm]
- Address: Via Vittorio Emanuele, 7, 19016 Monterosso Al Mare SP, Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-3338212007
- Ticket Price: 100 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Tour, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Boating
About Matilde Navigazione, Monterosso
This is a boat rental company that provides tour services of the Ligurian Coast from Monterosso Al Mare till Portovenere and the island Palmaria. You get to explore the rocks and water bodies in a beautiful Gozzo Sorentino. They also guide you for swimming in the remotest bays of Monterasso.
The host and guide Stefano is a local and is absolutely in love with his town. His wit and humor keeps on entertaining you along the journey and makes your trip of the “5 Cities” even more memorable.
How To reach Matilde Navigazione by Public Transport
- Buses via Roma Carispe till Vettora Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Monterosso before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monterosso and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Matilde Navigazione
48.48% of people who visit Monterosso include Matilde Navigazione in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
34.41% of people start their Matilde Navigazione visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Matilde Navigazione
91.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Matilde Navigazione
Matilde Navigazione Map
Matilde Navigazione Trips
Matilde Navigazione, Monterosso Reviews
Excellent service and food is great. We had the menu explained and we really really appreciate it. Worth the trip there!
Cat wanted to steal our dessert but the ravioli with ragu was just the meaty pasta I wanted
We really appreciated the care and the pride in the local ingredients and family recipes though I wouldnt recommend the mussels...they were a tiny. The service was good though a little slow at times. We would go back a second time for sure.
the appetizer with octopus very good and tasty and the wine "cinque terre"
Excellent local dishes, including seafood and home made cakes, in a lovely homely atmosphere.
All QuestionsMatilde navigazione
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta