Best Time To Visit Monterosso
The climate in the village is warm and temperate like any other place in Cinque-Terre.
- Summer (June – August): Summers often have an average temperature of around 28°C.
- Winter (December – February): You could expect more rainy days in winter. And the average temperature of the place ranges around 15.1 °C.
- Spring (March – May): The temperature in spring season can be around 19°C.
- Autumn (September – November): The temperature in autumn would be about 24°C.
The best time to visit Monterosso is May, where the days are longer and the weather is perfect.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Monterosso is 684.4 mm in November.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Monterosso are June, July and August.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Monterosso is February.
Least humid month in Monterosso is January.
- Best time to visit Footpath Monterosso- Vernazza in Monterosso
- Best time to visit Church Of San Francesco- Capuchin Friars Monastery in Monterosso
- Best time to visit Il Gigante in Monterosso
- Best time to visit Spiaggia Di Fegina in Monterosso