How to Reach Monterosso - The Easiest Way to Reach Monterosso
- By Train: Monterosso is connected through local trains from Genoa or La Spezia and Long-distance trains from the cities of Milan, Roma and Turin.
- By Taxi: The village can be assessed through E80 highway with a steep, narrow 20kms road. However, watch out for parking when you’re using a car.
- On Foot: Since the village is really compact, most of the places can be explored on foot.
- By Taxi: A few taxi services are available to take you around the village.
- By Local Trains: You could get to the close-by towns via local trains or hiking trails.
Are you looking for a Monterosso travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Monterosso
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Monterosso. The most preferred mode of transport in Monterosso is Walking.
Average distance: 18.5 km Average time: 27.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 25 min Walking 15 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 36 kms 50 min
How to Reach Monterosso from Nearby Cities
|Levanto to Monterosso||4.71 km||4 mins|
|Ricco' del golfo di spezia to Monterosso||11.41 km||11 mins|
|La spezia to Monterosso||16.6 km||16 mins|
|Genoa to Monterosso||84.96 km||1 hour 24 mins|
|Parma to Monterosso||103.67 km||1 hour 43 mins|
|Formigine to Monterosso||141.24 km||2 hours 21 mins|
|Milan to Monterosso||154.08 km||2 hours 34 mins|
|Cormano to Monterosso||163.13 km||2 hours 43 mins|
|Florence to Monterosso||173.27 km||2 hours 53 mins|
|Turin to Monterosso||241.04 km||4 hours 1 mins|