Are you looking for what to do in Monterosso?
THINGS TO SEE
- The Castle: Built by Genoese, it is a pretty medieval castle that lays at the sea side on the juncture of two villages. It is also known as Torre Arora.
- Church of St. John the Baptist: A Basilica-styled building with a small marble façade, a nave and two aisles.
- The convent of Monterosso al Mare: Known for its treasures of history and art, it is an early 17th century Capuchin style construction. The convent is the visible from all parts Cinque-Terre region and attracts loads of tourists.
- The beach: The exquisite beach running along the village is the only sandy beach in the Cinque-Terre region and a great place for relaxing.
- Il Gigante: A huge giant statue carved into a steep slope at the far end of the beach.
Below we have a list of things to do in Monterosso and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Monterosso getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Monterosso with confidence.