Cerro Amigos1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
If you are someone who loves to see how a place looks like from a height, the Cerro Amigos has got be on your list of things to do when you are in Monteverde. It is supposed to be the highest point in the city, reaching at height of 1842 meters above sea level. Once you are at this summit, post a rather steep walk, you can enjoy some magnificent views of the city. A great place to hike, indeed, if you are ahiking enthusiast.
How to Reach Cerro Amigos
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Monteverde before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monteverde and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cerro Amigos Address: Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Cerro Amigos Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Cerro Amigos(preferred time): 07:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cerro Amigos: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!