Sustainability Demonstration Center27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Apartado 74 Along route 606 in Guacimal, Monteverde Puntarenas, 5655, Costa Rica Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +506-83022522
- Ticket Price: 40 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
An example of sustainable living, the Sustainability Demonstration Centeris a place where you are enlightened about this exemplary way of living. Perched in the dense forests of the region, this place is no short of a little sanctuary itself. It professes to give you an experience of the real Costa Rica, minus the crowds and commercialization. You can choose your time of visit here; from an hour to days, this place has amenities catering to all time frames. Their farmer’s market on Saturday afternoons is a highlight that draws several visitors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sustainability Demonstration Center
- Farmer's market every Saturday from noon to 5:00pm.
- Tour prices may vary.
Sustainability Demonstration Center Hours
- Subjective to tours.
- For more timings check official website.
- Given timings are for adults for most tours.
How to Reach Sustainability Demonstration Center
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Monteverde before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monteverde and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sustainability Demonstration Center Address: Apartado 74 Along route 606 in Guacimal, Monteverde Puntarenas, 5655, Costa Rica
- Sustainability Demonstration Center Contact Number: +506-83022522
- Sustainability Demonstration Center Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Sustainability Demonstration Center Price: 40 USD
- Best time to visit Sustainability Demonstration Center(preferred time): 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sustainability Demonstration Center: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!