Valle Escondido Preserve34 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bajo del Tigre Road, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +506-26455156
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Nature
The Valle Escondido Preserve is known to surprise you with its stunning terrains and opportunities. Expect anything form dreadful creatures, to blissfully reposing hammocks, this place is an absolute surprise. There is watching, there are waterfalls, tours that throw light upon various components of this place, that beckon the pristinely of the forest the preserve lies in. Some who have been here, have also monikered this place as “heaven on earth”. Its various opportunities, suitable for all age groups, makes this an ideal place to visit with the family or otherwise.
Entrance Ticket Details For Valle Escondido Preserve
- Students: USD 10 per person
- Kids: USD 5 per person
- National: USD 10 per person
Night tours are chargeable as follows-
- Adults: USD 25 per person
- Student: USD 23 per person
- Kids: USD 15 per person
- Local: USD 17 per person
- PRIVATE: USD 45
For more tickets refer to official website.
Valle Escondido Preserve Hours
- Given timings are for self-guided tours.
- For more timings refer toofficial website.
How to Reach Valle Escondido Preserve
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Monteverde before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monteverde and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Valle Escondido Preserve Address: Bajo del Tigre Road, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Valle Escondido Preserve Contact Number: +506-26455156
- Valle Escondido Preserve Timing: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Valle Escondido Preserve Price: 15 USD
- Best time to visit Valle Escondido Preserve(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:30 pm
- Time required to visit Valle Escondido Preserve: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!