Plaza Tomas Gomensoro25 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Federico N. Abadie, 11300 Montevideo, Uruguay Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids
Plaza Tomas Gomensoro is a square in Montevideo, Uruguay which has been developed as the small green patch in the middle of the buildings. Divided into two levels, the upper level offers a stunning view of the sea. Whereas lower level is designed in such a way that you can sit here and relax. There is also a beautiful gazebo in the middle, which is perfect for small, intimate events. You can come here when you are tired from wandering the streets of the town. Spending even a little time here will refresh your mind.
More about Montevideo
You won't miss your home when in Montevideo, hotels in Montevideo like Oxford Hotel, Hotel London Palace and Hotel America offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Draft the best Montevideo vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach Montevideo on the go!
How to Reach Plaza Tomas Gomensoro
- Bus to Parada de Omnibus bus stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montevideo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montevideo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Plaza Tomas Gomensoro Address: Federico N. Abadie, 11300 Montevideo, Uruguay
- Plaza Tomas Gomensoro Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!