Orange County Farmers Museum36 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 850 NY-17K, Montgomery, NY 12549, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8454572959
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Orange County Farmers Museum will offer you an insight of the rich agricultural history of the Hudson Valley. What started as a small facility with a small workshop, a country barn, a chicken house, and a small visitors center, is now a spacious and interpretative historical museum exhibit comprising of three barns, barnyard, run-in shed, spacious workshop, a blacksmith shop and workshop, a memorial gallery and the Farmers Memorial Educational Center which has state of the art restroom facility. Here you will learn about the farming tools, the way they are implemented in farming and the evolution of farming in this area. Orange County Farmers Museum also hosts Tractor Pull events and Garden Tractor Pull lessons every year to bring all the community together.
How to Reach Orange County Farmers Museum
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Orange County Farmers Museum Address: 850 NY-17K, Montgomery, NY 12549, USA, United States
- Orange County Farmers Museum Contact Number: +1-8454572959
- Orange County Farmers Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Orange County Farmers Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!