Aquarium Mare Nostrum716 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Centre commercial Odysseum, Allée Ulysse, 34000 Montpellier, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-467130550
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Get ready for an aquatic experience which will attract people of all ages! Ranging from the high seas to the marvels of the tropics, Aquarium Mare Nostrum is a pure thrill. The 15- scene tour inside will introduce you to 3500 animals from nearly 300 species as they fill at least 24 pools. Completely dedicated to the marine life of Mediterranean region, the Aquarium is a two and a half hours fun filled experience. The special attractions inside are:
- The visitors can board the Cargo ship Romeo II, ready to face a massive storm on the 40th parallel.
- African Penguins
- The visitors can visit gentle tropical seas and lagoons and can watch multi- coloured fish.
- Ocean Theatre – full of various species of Sharks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aquarium Mare Nostrum
- 10.50 € for children between 5-12.
- Free for children under 5 yrs.
- Family( 2 adults & 2 children under 12yrs 48 €).
How to Reach Aquarium Mare Nostrum
- Nearest Train Station :- St. Roch railway station.
- Tram : Line 1, Odysseum station “ Place de France”.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montpellier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montpellier and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.05% of people who visit Montpellier include Aquarium Mare Nostrum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.73% of people start their Aquarium Mare Nostrum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aquarium Mare Nostrum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aquarium Mare Nostrum