Aquarium Mare Nostrum, Montpellier
About Aquarium Mare Nostrum, Montpellier
Aquarium Mare Nostrum, Montpellier - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Odysseum, Allee Ulysse, 34000 Montpellier, France
Ticket Price: 16 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 6.3K times in trip plans
Museum, Children Museum, Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Get ready for an aquatic experience which will attract people of all ages! Ranging from the high seas to the marvels of the tropics, Aquarium Mare Nostrum is a pure thrill. The 15- scene tour inside will introduce you to 3500 animals from nearly 300 species as they fill at least 24 pools. Completely dedicated to the marine life of Mediterranean region, the Aquarium is a two and a half hours fun filled experience. The special attractions inside are:
- The visitors can board the Cargo ship Romeo II, ready to face a massive storm on the 40th parallel.
- African Penguins
- The visitors can visit gentle tropical seas and lagoons and can watch multi- coloured fish.
- Ocean Theatre – full of various species of Sharks.
Aquarium Mare Nostrum Ticket Prices
- 10.50 € for children between 5-12.
- Free for children under 5 yrs.
- Family( 2 adults & 2 children under 12yrs 48 €).
How To reach Aquarium Mare Nostrum by Public Transport
- Nearest Train Station :- St. Roch railway station.
- Tram : Line 1, Odysseum station “ Place de France”.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montpellier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montpellier and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aquarium Mare Nostrum, Montpellier Reviews - Write a Review
Good value; although we hesitated when we saw the price, we enjoyed our visit and found the attraction well-run and animals well cared-for. BEWARE: If you buy tickets online they are cheaper, but they are not valid for the day on which you buy them. 🤷🏻♂️
Very nice aquarium, aiming at family visits. Easy parking at adjacent shopping mall. Displays also include English texts. A visit can be combined with a lunch or dinner in one of the many restaurants or foodstands located in the shopping mall.
Good aquarium to bring young children to - there are English language signs as well as French ones. It wasn't crowded when we went in the morning - but by the look of the queue lines they have outside the building, I think they do tend to get very crowded at times.
Lovely aquarium not much to see but has a nice theme, the restaurant is decent but i recommend the nearby restaurants outside the aquarium
Very nice aquarium. Especially the big aquarium with shark's, manta's, and many others is a great view. You can have a nice afternoon here, kid's will have a great time gazing at all the fish and sea life in the different aquariums.
- Nearby Attractions
- Notre Dame Des Tables
- Université Montpellier Iii - Paul Valery
- 35 Rue Chaptal
- La Tour De La Babote
- Parc Zoologique De Montpellier
- Musée Atger
- Theatre Le Point Com' (montpellier)
- Le Zénith
- Restaurant Montpellier - Le Petit Jardin
- Stade De La Mosson
- Montpellier Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Montpellier
- What to See in 48 Hours in Montpellier
- What to See in 72 Hours in Montpellier
- How to Spend 5 Days in Montpellier
- How to Spend 6 Days in Montpellier
- How to Spend 7 Days in Montpellier