Aquarium Mare NostrumCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Odysseum, Allee Ulysse, 34000 Montpellier, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-467130550
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Children Museum, Aquarium, Family And Kids
Aquarium Mare Nostrum - Review
Get ready for an aquatic experience which will attract people of all ages! Ranging from the high seas to the marvels of the tropics, Aquarium Mare Nostrum is a pure thrill. The 15- scene tour inside will introduce you to 3500 animals from nearly 300 species as they fill at least 24 pools. Completely dedicated to the marine life of Mediterranean region, the Aquarium is a two and a half hours fun filled experience. The special attractions inside are:
- The visitors can board the Cargo ship Romeo II, ready to face a massive storm on the 40th parallel.
- African Penguins
- The visitors can visit gentle tropical seas and lagoons and can watch multi- coloured fish.
- Ocean Theatre – full of various species of Sharks.
Aquarium Mare Nostrum Ticket Prices
- 10.50 € for children between 5-12.
- Free for children under 5 yrs.
- Family( 2 adults & 2 children under 12yrs 48 €).
How To reach Aquarium Mare Nostrum by Public Transport
- Nearest Train Station :- St. Roch railway station.
- Tram : Line 1, Odysseum station “ Place de France”.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montpellier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montpellier and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aquarium Mare Nostrum
95% of people who visit Montpellier include Aquarium Mare Nostrum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.73% of people start their Aquarium Mare Nostrum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aquarium Mare Nostrum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aquarium Mare Nostrum
Aquarium Mare Nostrum Trips
Aquarium Mare Nostrum, Montpellier Reviews
Great place, lots of things to see. Very well organized. Highly recommend
A good aquarium..we easily spent nearly two hours ( including planetarium): but a little pricey.
Good visit with the family. We didn't rush it but where out after 1h. Shark tank was great!
Great day out with kids, some excellent exhibits especially the ceiling as you enter and the boat in the storm.
Expensive, but worth doing. The aquarium is large and well maintained and the planetarium was fun, plus there are plenty of restaurants in the area