Events and Festivals in Montpellier, France
Events and Festivals in Montpellier
- Festival Chretien du Cinema: This popular festival which is held in end of January or early February features the screening of a variety of films belonging to the theme of religion.
- Vinisud: An international exhibition of Mediterranean wines and spirits that is held every two years in February, the event attracts the visitors and those working in the trade alike.
- International Extreme Sports Festival: Held in the month of May, this festival is dedicated to the variety of sports such as BMX, inline skating, skateboarding etc. where amateurs and professionals compete in the constructed space at the Berges du Lez.
- Saperlipopette Voila Enfantillage Children’s Festival: Meant for children, the festival is held at the Chateau d'O and other venues in Montpellier in the month of May. The festival programme features performances by actors, artists, acrobats, jugglers, puppeteers, clowns, musicians and dancers.
- Printemps des Comediens: Taking place in the month of June, the festival is held at the Chateau d'O with events comprising of a month-long programme of theatre performances.
- Montpellier Dance Festival: Taking place in the month of June, the Dance festival is a series of ballet and other dance performances held at various venues in Montpellier.
- Radio France and Montpellier Languedoc Roussillon Festival: Occurring in the month of July, the festival is organized by the city of Montpellier in conjunction with Radio France. The events range from jazz concerts to plays and orchestral concerts, tinged with a youthful flavour.
- Les Estivales: The festival is held on the Esplanade on Friday evenings during July and August. Local wine tastings, book readings and meetings combine to form its events list.
- Mediterranean Film Festival: Come October and Montpellier gets ready to feature films, short films, documentaries and experimental films from all over Europe which are screened at various venues in Montpellier.
Trip plans for Montpellier
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Montpellier Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Montpellier
French Vermouth Cocktail Masterclass at La Maison Noilly Prat in Marseillan New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
For novices and experts, this workshop reveals the art of mixology. La Maison Noilly Prat opens its bar for a small group for...Book Now
Save 13%Food and Wine Tour in Pic St Loup New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
A food and wine experience in the Montpellier countryside including a wine tasting at a winery and the meal in our family hou...
Noilly Prat Vermouth Cellar Tour and Tastings in Marseillan
Duration: 1 Hrs
In this tour, you will visit an authentic vermouth cellar where you will explore the unrevealed secrets of a French vermouth ...Book Now
Make your own Vermouth Masterclass in Marseillan New on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover the oenology world and create your own vermouth in this 1.5 hour tour. Have first an historic tour and guided tastin...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Arles
- Events & Festivals in Avignon
- Events & Festivals in Aix-en-provence
- Events & Festivals in Perpignan
- Events & Festivals in Carcassonne
- Events & Festivals in Toulon
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Angers
- Events & Festivals in Tours
- Events & Festivals in Reims
- Events & Festivals in Rennes
- Events & Festivals in Le Mans
- Events & Festivals in Divonne-les-bains
- Events & Festivals in Allan
- Events & Festivals in Épinay-sur-orge
- Events & Festivals in Prague
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Barcelona