Events and Festivals in Montpellier
- Festival Chretien du Cinema: This popular festival which is held in end of January or early February features the screening of a variety of films belonging to the theme of religion.
- Vinisud: An international exhibition of Mediterranean wines and spirits that is held every two years in February, the event attracts the visitors and those working in the trade alike.
- International Extreme Sports Festival: Held in the month of May, this festival is dedicated to the variety of sports such as BMX, inline skating, skateboarding etc. where amateurs and professionals compete in the constructed space at the Berges du Lez.
- Saperlipopette Voila Enfantillage Children’s Festival: Meant for children, the festival is held at the Chateau d'O and other venues in Montpellier in the month of May. The festival programme features performances by actors, artists, acrobats, jugglers, puppeteers, clowns, musicians and dancers.
- Printemps des Comediens: Taking place in the month of June, the festival is held at the Chateau d'O with events comprising of a month-long programme of theatre performances.
- Montpellier Dance Festival: Taking place in the month of June, the Dance festival is a series of ballet and other dance performances held at various venues in Montpellier.
- Radio France and Montpellier Languedoc Roussillon Festival: Occurring in the month of July, the festival is organized by the city of Montpellier in conjunction with Radio France. The events range from jazz concerts to plays and orchestral concerts, tinged with a youthful flavour.
- Les Estivales: The festival is held on the Esplanade on Friday evenings during July and August. Local wine tastings, book readings and meetings combine to form its events list.
- Mediterranean Film Festival: Come October and Montpellier gets ready to feature films, short films, documentaries and experimental films from all over Europe which are screened at various venues in Montpellier.
Trip plans for Montpellier
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Montpellier
Montpellier Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Montpellier
Save 7%Half-Day Pic St Loup Wine Tasting and Winery Lunch from Montpellier5 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
In this half-day tour from Montpellier, enjoy a picturesque getaway out of the city to explore the southern French countrysid...
Small-Group Half-Day Languedoc Pic Saint-Loup Wine Tour from Montpellier12 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
With this half day wine tour discover the picturesque and geologically surprising landscape of the Pic Saint-Loup, one of the...Book Now
Full-Day Small-Group Discovery Wine Tour with Lunch in Languedoc Pic Saint-LoupNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs 18 Mins
With this full-day discovery tour, take your time to discover the beauty of the countryside and the richness of its wines com...Book Now
Save 7%Hiking Tour to Pic St Loup with Wine Tasting from Montpellier
Duration: 5 Hrs
In this small group half-day tour from Montpellier, explore the region's countryside. Have a taste of south of France, includ...
- Events & Festivals in Beziers
- Events & Festivals in Arles
- Events & Festivals in Avignon
- Events & Festivals in Aix-en-provence
- Events & Festivals in Carcassonne
- Events & Festivals in Perpignan
- Events & Festivals in Toulon
- Events & Festivals in Hyeres
- Events & Festivals in Toulouse
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Angers
- Events & Festivals in Tours
- Events & Festivals in Reims
- Events & Festivals in Rennes
- Events & Festivals in Le Mans
- Events & Festivals in Cinque Terre
- Events & Festivals in Bandhavgarh National Park
- Events & Festivals in Termas De Rio Hondo
- Events & Festivals in Kaindorf
- Events & Festivals in Zgorigrad
- Events & Festivals in Limni Vouliagmenis
- Events & Festivals in Concá
- Events & Festivals in Evelyn
- Events & Festivals in Preliebl