Events and Festivals in Montpellier
- Festival Chretien du Cinema: This popular festival which is held in end of January or early February features the screening of a variety of films belonging to the theme of religion.
- Vinisud: An international exhibition of Mediterranean wines and spirits that is held every two years in February, the event attracts the visitors and those working in the trade alike.
- International Extreme Sports Festival: Held in the month of May, this festival is dedicated to the variety of sports such as BMX, inline skating, skateboarding etc. where amateurs and professionals compete in the constructed space at the Berges du Lez.
- Saperlipopette Voila Enfantillage Children’s Festival: Meant for children, the festival is held at the Chateau d'O and other venues in Montpellier in the month of May. The festival programme features performances by actors, artists, acrobats, jugglers, puppeteers, clowns, musicians and dancers.
- Printemps des Comediens: Taking place in the month of June, the festival is held at the Chateau d'O with events comprising of a month-long programme of theatre performances.
- Montpellier Dance Festival: Taking place in the month of June, the Dance festival is a series of ballet and other dance performances held at various venues in Montpellier.
- Radio France and Montpellier Languedoc Roussillon Festival: Occurring in the month of July, the festival is organized by the city of Montpellier in conjunction with Radio France. The events range from jazz concerts to plays and orchestral concerts, tinged with a youthful flavour.
- Les Estivales: The festival is held on the Esplanade on Friday evenings during July and August. Local wine tastings, book readings and meetings combine to form its events list.
- Mediterranean Film Festival: Come October and Montpellier gets ready to feature films, short films, documentaries and experimental films from all over Europe which are screened at various venues in Montpellier.
Trip plans for Montpellier
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Montpellier
Montpellier Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Montpellier
Save 7%Hiking Tour to Pic St Loup with Wine Tasting from Montpellier
Duration: 5 Hrs
In this small group half-day tour from Montpellier, explore the region's countryside. Have a taste of south of France, includ...
Save 3%Small-Group Half-Day Chteaux of Montpellier Wine Tour3 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 18 Mins
This wine tour brings you to discover the architectural and wine-related heritage of Montpellier. You will visit and taste th...
Save 3%Full Day Pic Saint Loup Wine and Olive Tour with Lunch from MontpellierNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs 18 Mins
Discover the wines of the Pic Saint-Loup region on this full-day small-group Languedoc wine tour with lunch from Montpellier....
Save 4%Vermouth and Gastronomy Tasting Tour in MarseillanNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Explore your 5 senses in this 1.5 hour tour, where you will be offering an exceptional backstage tour of the Noilly Prat esta...
- Events & Festivals in Le Grau-du-roi
- Events & Festivals in Lunel
- Events & Festivals in Aniane
- Events & Festivals in Marseillan
- Events & Festivals in Bessan
- Events & Festivals in Agde