How to Reach Montpellier
How to reach Montpellier
- By Air: Montpellier is well connected to most of the cities in Europe such as Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, London and Amsterdam. The city’s Montpellier Mediterranee Airport is a well known Airport with an extraordinary network of flights.
- By Train: The city’s main train station, Montpellier St. Roch is serviced by TGV connection from Paris, Lille, Lyon and Nice.
- By Car: Served by A9 Motorway and five exits – Vendargues, Montpellier Est, Montpellier Sud, Montpellier Ouest and Saint Jean de Vedas – the city is easily accessible from the rest of France.
- By Tram: With a superb Tram service operating within the city, travelling can be much more fun and comfortable in Montpellier. With a service every 3 to 5 minutes at peak hours and every 15 minutes during nights, the Tram service is the best form of commutation available in the city.
- By Bus: Montpellier has an extensive public bus system which offers one way tickets and round trip tickets to the travellers, thereby making their journey affordable as well as comfortable.
- By Bike: Montpellier is a small city which can be easily covered through bike, thanks to its extensive network of cycle paths which are often separated from traffic in order to ensure safety. These bikes can be rented from various places including Virgin, the tourist office on the Place de la Comedie and the main TAM velo office located adjacent to the train station. They are available at affordable prices of 2 euros for one day.
Modes of Transportation in Montpellier
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Montpellier. The most preferred mode of transport in Montpellier is Car.
Average distance: 9.67 km Average time: 39 min
Car 66.67%Driving 21 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 21 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 75 min Overall average time for 6 kms 75 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Cannes
- How To Reach Lannion
- How To Reach Marne-la-vallee
- How To Reach Saint-brieuc
- How To Reach Crozon
- How To Reach Bordeaux
- How To Reach Chamonix
- How To Reach Strasbourg
- How To Reach Lille
- How To Reach Six-fours-les-plages
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Paris
- How To Reach Angers
- How To Reach Tours
- How To Reach Reims
- How To Reach Rennes
- How To Reach Le Mans
- How To Reach Carcassonne
- How To Reach Menton
- How To Reach Amiens
- How To Reach Toulon