Musee Villa Loupian167 Votes Currently Open
- Address: RD 158 E4, 34140 Loupian, France, Montpellier
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-467186818
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Located inside the Villa Gallo- Roman, Musee Villa Loupian is a time travel into the past. Resting upon the remains of an Ancient Farm Villa, the museum houses interesting artefacts recovered from excavations. The main points of interest inside the museum are:
- Nine rooms situated in L- shape foundation.
- The Reception Room: A large room containing four apses used for when the master met with his managers.
- The Banquet Room: Room meant for entertaining guests.
- The Mosaics: their uniqueness lies in fact that they blend the influences of distinct countries, Aquitaine and Syria.
Musee Villa Loupian Travel Tips
- Most of the tours inside are available in French only. Tours in English are available at certain times only. However, you can take an English manual which will give you important information about the museum and the villa.
- After leaving the museum, you might enjoy a stop by Picpoul de Pinet just up the road in order to walk through its vineyard, free of charge.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Villa Loupian
- 3,05 €for children between 6-12 yrs.
- Children under 6 yrs are free.
How to Reach Musee Villa Loupian
- Nearest Railway Station: Sete.
- The villa is located on the outskirts of the village of Loupian, situated close to Meze and the Etang de Thau in Languedoc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montpellier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montpellier and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.74% of people who visit Montpellier include Musee Villa Loupian in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
81.18% of people start their Musee Villa Loupian visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Musee Villa Loupian
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Villa Loupian