1077 Rue Saint Mathieu Tours
About 1077 Rue Saint Mathieu, Montreal
Overview of 1077 Rue Saint Mathieu
Welcome to the page of 1077 Rue Saint Mathieu. This is a place of interest in the city of Montreal in Canada. Missed by most of the visitors, 1077 Rue Saint Mathieu is unique in its own way.
Home to bountiful attractions like Mosaicultures Internationales, Botanical Garden, Notre-dame Basilica, Musee Des Beaux-arts De Montreal and Mont Royal Cemetery, there are many things to do in Montreal that you can explore on your visit.
Most of the Montreal tours skip a visit to this place, but you can create your customized plan if you wish to visit 1077 Rue Saint Mathieu.
More about Montreal
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Montreal trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Montreal that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Hotel Faubourg Montreal Centre-ville Downtown, Hotel Zero 1 Montreal and Habitations Du Vieux-montrÃÂ©al.
Book 1077 rue saint mathieu Tickets And Tours
While you’re in Montreal, don’t miss a chance to see some of Canada’s best wildlife on an exhilarating whale-watching cruise! You’ll travel by road along the scenic St Lawrence River past Quebec City to reach Rivière-du-Loup, where you’ll board your cruise boat for an exciting escapade to look for whales, belugas, seals and other marine life. The fabulous scenery is just a bonus on this adventurous day trip from Montreal.
Immerse yourself in the dark side of Old Montreal on this exciting ghost hunt or ghost walk. After night falls, follow your guide through the hidden streets of Old Montreal and either hear the haunted stories of Montreal or come face-to-face with spooky ghosts! Youâll be entertained by legends of criminals, witchcraft and grim events that haunt the city streets.
Join this walking tour to visit at least 6 of your local guide's favourite eateries and watering holes. From artisan charcuteriesÂ to thirst-quenching craft beers, take delight in discovering the surrounding areas of the city's largest food market. You'll discover a different side of the city that you otherwise might miss out on. We focus on local, young entrepreneurs for our tasting spots and human scale environments for our in between walking segments.
Enjoy a non touristy and small group 4-hour Montreal bike tour led by a local. Your guide will show you why they love this city. Explore street art and cultural corners as your guide takes you to their favorite parts of town. Get a better understanding for the beat of Montreal through a human scale approach.
Share your experience - Rate 1077 Rue Saint Mathieu, Montreal
- Other Attractions
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- The Arboretum
- Lexington Cemetery
- Rupp Arena
- West Sixth Brewing
- Ashland, The Henry Clay Estate
- The Thoroughbred Center
- Thoroughbred Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Keeneland
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kentucky Horse Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Luxury Hotels Near The Arboretum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lexington Cemetery
- 5 Star Hotels Near Rupp Arena
- Cheap Hotels Near West Sixth Brewing
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ashland, The Henry Clay Estate
- Luxury Hotels Near The Thoroughbred Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Thoroughbred Park
- City Tripplans
- Montreal Itinerary 2 Days
- Montreal Itinerary 7 Days
- Montreal Trip Itinerary 5 Days
- Montreal Itinerary 3 Days
- Montreal Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Montreal from Montreal
- Montreal Itinerary 4 Days
- Montreal itinerary 1 Day
- 20 Day Trip to Canada from Vancouver
- Montreal Itinerary 3 Days