Esplanade Financiere Sun LifeCurrently Open
- Address: 4141 Pierre-de Coubertin Ave, Montreal, QC H1V 3N7, Canada Map
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
The Esplanade Financiere Sun Life at the Olympic Park complex is an architectural digest and caters numerous events and concerts. Esplanade Financiere Sun Life has seen the 1976 Olympic Medal ceremony here and since then has been deploying various cultural, sports and cuisine programs for all ages. Throughout the summer months, the stadium looks vibrant and lively with the diverse cultural and recreational activities, sports activities and physical activities. During winter, the Village V of the stadium is used as an ice skating rink with its icy cold trails. The stadium has nine spacious surfaces named from 100, 200 till 900 and each of them have varied capacity, the maximum being 12000 and the minimum being 800. From the foot of the stadium, you can see the stunning Olympic Park Tower and the beautiful structure of the stadium itself.
How to Reach Esplanade Financiere Sun Life
- Buses 185, 364 to stop - Jardin botanique de Montréal (Sherbrooke / Pie-IX)
- Subway service 1 to stop - Pie-IX
- Bus 439 to stop - Station Pie-IX (Pie-IX / Pierre-de-Coubertin)
- Esplanade Financiere Sun Life Address: 4141 Pierre-de Coubertin Ave, Montreal, QC H1V 3N7, Canada
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!