Events and Festivals in Montreal
- Igloofest: This festival takes place on the 12 January and ends on 28 January. This means that you can spend 4 days in an outdoor winter with DJs and music.
- Montreal High Lights Festival: This takes places on 16 February and ends on 26 February. This is all about three components: lights, arts, and cuisine.
Trip plans for Montreal
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Montreal
Montreal Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Montreal
Save 7%Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day Trip from Montreal1367 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Visit the historic heart of French Canada on this day trip from Montreal to Quebec City. On your sightseeing tour, see famous...
Save 7%Montreal City Guided Sightseeing Tour1059 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
See the best of Montreal on this sightseeing tour with a professional guide. Aboard a coach, admire more than 200 top Montrea...
Save 7%Montreal City Hop-on Hop-off Tour539 Reviews
Create your own itinerary and set your own timetable with a two-day ticket on the Montreal City Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Get on a...
Save 7%Laurentian Mountains Day Trip From Montreal195 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Explore Canada's beautiful Laurentian Mountains on this day trip from Montreal. As you make your way along narrow country lan...
- Events & Festivals in Longueuil
- Events & Festivals in Brossard
- Events & Festivals in Lachine
- Events & Festivals in Laval
- Events & Festivals in Charlemagne
- Events & Festivals in Saint-jean-sur-richelieu