Events and Festivals in Montreal
- Igloofest: This festival takes place on the 12 January and ends on 28 January. This means that you can spend 4 days in an outdoor winter with DJs and music.
- Montreal High Lights Festival: This takes places on 16 February and ends on 26 February. This is all about three components: lights, arts, and cuisine.
Trip plans for Montreal
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Montreal
Montreal Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Montreal
Flavors of Old Montreal Walking Tour90 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover the delicious culinary delicacies of Old Montreal on this 2.5-hour food walking tour. Taste your way through Montrea...Book Now
Save 7%Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day Trip from Montreal1359 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Visit the historic heart of French Canada on this day trip from Montreal to Quebec City. On your sightseeing tour, see famous...
Save 7%Montreal City Guided Sightseeing Tour1054 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
See the best of Montreal on this sightseeing tour with a professional guide. Aboard a coach, admire more than 200 top Montrea...
Gems of Montreal Small Group City Tour7 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
This small-group tour ofMontreal is limited to just 14 guests and features luxury vehicles, exceptional tour guides and one d...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Mont-tremblant
- Events & Festivals in Ottawa
- Events & Festivals in Quebec
- Events & Festivals in Kingston
- Events & Festivals in Toronto
- Events & Festivals in Niagara Falls