Les BobardsCurrently Closed
- Address: 4328 St Laurent Blvd, Montreal, QC H2W 1Z3, Canada
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: 1-5149871174
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Club, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Nightlife
Les Bobards - Review
One of the best venues for music in the city, this space has a limit of around two hundred and fifty people. The entrance fee is for the most part well under 20$ and worth the trouble for the shocking blend of reggae, jazz funk music you can see here about any night of the week. There are many different kinds of attractions that lure locals to this watering hole. Famous local artists and other international artists perform regularly and it is a highly recommended club to hang out in.
Bobards has huge windows and some walkway seating making it a great spot for an after work drink facing St Laurent River and the recreation center on Marie-Anne. The main downside to this place can be considered to be the scent. Normally, you don't perceive it throughout a busy night; however when you go there during the day, the odor of the cleaner that they utilize has attracted some amount of negative criticism. But this should by no means be a reason for you to miss out on the city’s most happening destination for a musical night out with friends. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Montreal Itinerary 5 Days.
Les Bobards Information
- Still opens up to 03:00 am.
- The venue does have an entry fee.
How To reach Les Bobards by Public Transport
- St Laurent Blvd
- Metro Subway Stations: Mont Royal (Line 2)
- Place des Arts (Line 1)
Restaurants Near Les Bobards
- SABOR LATINO (Succ. No.2)
- Chez Doval
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreal and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Les Bobards
95% of people who visit Montreal include Les Bobards in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
66.96% of people start their Les Bobards visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Les Bobards
94.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Les Bobards
Les Bobards Map
Les Bobards Trips
2 Views7 Days 6 Nights7 Day Trip to Montreal, Saguenay, Roberval from MiBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Montreal, Roberval, Saguenay
Les Bobards, Montreal Reviews
It's worth checking out Tuesday night group improv with Kalmunity. The 8-piece band creates these beautifully layered tracks, and you get to watch and listen as they're organically built up on the spot.
went to watch a World Cup game there (brasil game) and the French ppl complained that the broadcast was in English- the entire second half was in French and the bar fell flat! not a bad bar but the experience and ppl that frequent it are the typical plateau complaining sort - Do not watch a game there if your English
The Cuban show was very good! Lots of dancing and excellent music.
Great tuesday night live experience
Mercredi swing avec Live band!
All QuestionsLes bobards
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa