Mosaicultures Internationales, Montreal
Mosaicultures Internationales, Montreal - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 4101 rue Sherbrooke est, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ticket Price: 25 CAD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 33K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Mosaicultures Internationales, Montreal
Horticulture artistry never made as many waves as its doing now, from the Montreal Botanical Gardens. 50 splendorous works painstakingly crafted by artists from 25 coutries line a mile and half long walk across the Garden, an art known as mosaiculture, or the mounting of living artwork. Established in 1998 in Montreal, the exhibition is a non-profit venture, collecting it’s works from successive mosaiculture competitions over the last decade. It’s sad that the exhibition has a limited life. Do your research and plan to visit during the festival period, which for 2013, ends on Oct 6th.
Mosaicultures Internationales Information
- Best to purchase tickets online.
- Visit during the weekday to avoid heavy crowds.
- There is some disbility access in strollers and wheelchairs.
- Bring a fillable water bottle that you can to up at the drinking fountains.
- The festival moves from city to city, so track it online.
Mosaicultures Internationales Ticket Prices
- Adults – 25 CAD, Children (5-7 yrs – 12 CAD).
How To reach Mosaicultures Internationales by Public Transport
- Pie-IX Metro Station (Line 1)
Restaurants Near Mosaicultures Internationales
- Chez La Mere
- Residence du Jardin Botanique
- Pizza Olympic
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreal and book an accommodation of your choice.