The Olympic ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 4545 Pierre-de-Coubertin, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-5142528687
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Stadium, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Swimming Pool
The Olympic Park - Review
The site of the 1976 Summer Olympics offres four attractions- The Olympic Stadium, The Montreal Biodome, The nearby Botanical Garden and the Insectarium, all of which are within walking distance of each other. The stadium itself has become Montreals most ineternationally recognised landmark. A funicular takes you to the highest point from where Montreal is spread out for your viewing delight. Kinds will naturally freak out here, theres a swimming pool, an ice skating rink and outdoor tennis. There’s always something happing here, whter its a fair, an exhibition, a film shoot etc.
The Olympic Park Information
- Depends on area visited. Expensive.
- Hard to find taxis around here. You might have to wait a while to catch one.
- The four atraction are all very interesting, so be selective about what you want ot view if you don’t want to spend too many days here.
- The tickets are expensive.
- The area is very extensive hence take some time in hand when visiting.
How To reach The Olympic Park by Public Transport
- Metro Station Pie-IX & Viau (Line 1)
Restaurants Near The Olympic Park
- Station In Vivo
- Olympic Viande Fume
- Deli-Pizza Hochelaga
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreal and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Olympic Park
62.42% of people who visit Montreal include The Olympic Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.32% of people start their The Olympic Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Olympic Park
76.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Olympic Park
The Olympic Park Map
The Olympic Park Trips
The Olympic Park, Montreal Reviews
All QuestionsThe olympic park
- One Life Mission Church
- Terhune-Gardner-Lindenmeyr House
- St Matthew's Episcopal Church
- The Sports Complex
- Maywood Dog Park
- Van Saun Park Train Ride
- Indian Hills Farms
- Besen Park
- Van Saun Park
- Gabrielle Art & Frame Of Paramus
- Center-Bus & Spiritual Devmnt
- Church Of Jesus
- Don Robert Orchestras
- Sirianni Park
- Congregation K'hal Adath Jeshurun