The Olympic ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 4545 Pierre-de-Coubertin, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-5142528687
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Stadium, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Swimming Pool
The site of the 1976 Summer Olympics offres four attractions- The Olympic Stadium, The Montreal Biodome, The nearby Botanical Garden and the Insectarium, all of which are within walking distance of each other. The stadium itself has become Montreals most ineternationally recognised landmark. A funicular takes you to the highest point from where Montreal is spread out for your viewing delight. Kinds will naturally freak out here, theres a swimming pool, an ice skating rink and outdoor tennis. There’s always something happing here, whter its a fair, an exhibition, a film shoot etc.
- Depends on area visited. Expensive.
- Hard to find taxis around here. You might have to wait a while to catch one.
- The four atraction are all very interesting, so be selective about what you want ot view if you don’t want to spend too many days here.
- The tickets are expensive.
- The area is very extensive hence take some time in hand when visiting.
- Metro Station Pie-IX & Viau (Line 1)
- Station In Vivo
- Olympic Viande Fume
- Deli-Pizza Hochelaga
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreal and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.31% of people who visit Montreal include The Olympic Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
51.39% of people start their The Olympic Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Olympic Park
61.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Olympic Park