Are you looking for what to do in Montreal?
What to see
- Montreal Tower Observatory: This is where the best views of Montreal can be found. This is the world’s highest incline tower and it is 175-metres tall and also hangs at a 45-degree angle.
- Botanical Garden/Insectarium: Here you will find thirty thematic garden, 10 greehouses, 22,000 different types of plant cultivars and species. You will also find The Insectarium with walking sticks, butterflies, and eeky furry spiders.
- Place Jacques Catier: This is an historic square situated in Old Montreal. Place Jacques is very quiet during winter, but thanks to performers, it booms with life in spring.
- Casino de Montreal: Not only is this the largest casino found in Canada, it also contain more than 120 tables, and 3200 slot-machines. Here you can enjoy a game of poke, Keno, Crap or try your luck on the wheel-of-fortune.
Where To Be
Hangouts and Nightlife
- Friday Nocturnes: This is where you will be able to find live-music performance. There is also a bar available and you will be granted entry to Musee’s exhibitions.
- Bal Des Boys: For the gay community, this is the place to be when you want to count down the seconds to the start of the New Year. You will also find that many other events take place here and these include brunchers, dancers and DJs.
Below we have a list of things to do in Montreal and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Montreal getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Montreal with confidence.