Alpengarten La RambertiaCurrently Open
- Address: Rochers-de-Naye, Montreux, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Nature
With Marmot’s Paradise, Rocher-sde-Naye also welcomes you with a beautiful botanical garden of Alpine trees, commonly known as Alpengarten La Rambertia. Surrounded by beautiful rocks and preserving nearly 1000 species of plants, this garden is a perfect example of native flora. The garden is said to be a tribute to a famous poet Eugene Rambert, whose most of the works were dedicated to Swiss Alps.
Activities to do - hiking
Alpengarten La Rambertia Travel Tips
- Natural attraction; you can visit it any time of the day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Alpengarten La Rambertia
- Free Entry
How to Reach Alpengarten La Rambertia
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montreux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreux and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alpengarten La Rambertia Address: Rochers-de-Naye, Montreux, Switzerland
- Alpengarten La Rambertia Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Alpengarten La Rambertia(preferred time): 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Alpengarten La Rambertia: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.74% of people who visit Montreux include Alpengarten La Rambertia in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
24.44% of people start their Alpengarten La Rambertia visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Alpengarten La Rambertia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alpengarten La Rambertia
People normally club together Rochers-de-naye and Marmots Paradise while planning their visit to Alpengarten La Rambertia.