Casino Barriere De Montreux
About Casino Barriere De Montreux, Montreux
Built in 1981, it is probably one of the oldest casinos of Montreux. With perfect location, just on the shoreline of Lake Geneva, the casino has been quite popular among gamers. At present, the casino has nearly 385 slot machines, 17 game tables, Poker Table Games and Baccarat, to play on. So, pull any of the vacant seats and be a part of the gamers on one of the tables.
Beside the games, the casino has been recognized as an important destination for music and entertainment. This is because, the famous Montreux Jazz festival is held over here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreux and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casino Barriere De Montreux Information
- The casino can be visited during morning hours as well.
- The entire floor is accessible for disabled people.
Casino Barriere De Montreux Opening and Closing Hours
- Slot machines and table games have different time schedule. Check their official website for details
- Saxo Bar, Tempo Bar, Intermission, Saxo Restaurant has different timings. Visit the official website
How To Get To Casino Barriere De Montreux by Public Transport
- City bus, Line 201, and stop at Montreux Casino
Book Casino barriere de montreux Tickets And Tours
In this full day tour, discover wonderful views of Switzerland, the Alps mountains and Geneva lake. Hear about the famous artists who fell in love with the region such as Freddie Mercury, Charlie Chaplin, Jean Jacques Rousseau, Lord Byron... Departing from Chamonix, you will have an overview of all main Swiss cities: Geneve, Lausanne, Vevey and Montreux. Visit the Chaplin's world where you will learn about this unique artist before going to Chillon castle. Discover the Mountain Studios in Montreux where Freddie Mercury recorded his last Queen album. Enjoy a local wine tasting at the UNESCO protected Lavaux vineyards and chill out on board of an authentic steamer boat.
Whether you decide to concentrate on exploring the charming city of MontreuxÂ and its surroundings or to discoverÂ Switzerland's diversity along the Grand Tour of SwitzerlandÂ across all 11Â famous Swiss destinations: With the Swiss Coupon Pass you can plan your stay as you go and according to your preferences.Â Benefit from exclusive "2 FOR 1" offers on various restaurants, city tours, entrance fees to attractions and a lot more.
Directly between Gstaad and Les Diablerets lies Glacier 3000, one of the most well-known and accessible glaciers in Switzerland. Itâs only a 15-minute cable car ride up to 3'000 meters. Nowhere else can you get up to any Swiss glacier that fast. And this panoramic ride alone is in itself already an adventure, offering a view onto the beautiful Saanenland with the Arnensee and the gigantic alpine massif. On top the view opens up and guests can enjoy no less than 24 peaks over 4'000 meters, includingÂ Jungfrau, Matterhorn and Mont Blanc. The highlight is the only peak to peak suspension bridge in the world, the Peak Walk by Tissot.
Share your experience - Rate Casino Barriere De Montreux, Montreux
Almost the only casino in this part of Switzerland. Nice place where you can eat, drink and gamble. Right next to the lake, nice location.
Casino is small, the La Cabane Du Casino (Eatery on boardwalk) is not worth it, ordered a Panini which then came out of a packet, was heated but still cold. Drinks were a rip off and watered down. Staff were totally unfriendly. Recommend going to Mc Donalds instead.
No entry fee. You need to provide valid documents for entrance and minimum for CHS 5 for playing in the table.
Very nice place, even if you just go for a nice cup of coffee
Nice casino Do not miss Fred Mercury studio
- Other Attractions
- Tombs Of The Kings
- Coral Bay
- Kato Paphos Archaeological Park
- Aphrodite's Rock
- Paphos Harbour Castle
- Pafos Zoo
- Aiyos Neophytos Monastary
- Super Aphrodite Waterpark
- Paphos Municipal Baths
- Adonis Baths Water Falls
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Tombs Of The Kings
- 5 Star Hotels Near Coral Bay
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kato Paphos Archaeological Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Aphrodite's Rock
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Paphos Harbour Castle
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pafos Zoo
- Cheap Hotels Near Aiyos Neophytos Monastary
- Cheap Hotels Near Super Aphrodite Waterpark
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Paphos Municipal Baths
- 5 Star Hotels Near Adonis Baths Water Falls
- City Tripplans
- Montreux Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Montreux from Montreux
- Montreux Itinerary 5 Days
- Montreux Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Montreux from Montreux
- Montreux Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Montreux from Montreux
- Montreux Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Montreux from Montreux
- Montreux Itinerary 3 Days