Casino Barriere De Montreux, Montreux
About Casino Barriere De Montreux, Montreux
Casino Barriere De Montreux, Montreux - Address, Phone Number
Address: Rue du Théâtre 9, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 5K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Casino, Entertainment
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built in 1981, it is probably one of the oldest casinos of Montreux. With perfect location, just on the shoreline of Lake Geneva, the casino has been quite popular among gamers. At present, the casino has nearly 385 slot machines, 17 game tables, Poker Table Games and Baccarat, to play on. So, pull any of the vacant seats and be a part of the gamers on one of the tables.
Beside the games, the casino has been recognized as an important destination for music and entertainment. This is because, the famous Montreux Jazz festival is held over here.
Casino Barriere De Montreux Information
- The casino can be visited during morning hours as well.
- The entire floor is accessible for disabled people.
Casino Barriere De Montreux Opening and Closing Hours
- Slot machines and table games have different time schedule. Check their official website for details
- Saxo Bar, Tempo Bar, Intermission, Saxo Restaurant has different timings. Visit the official website
How To reach Casino Barriere De Montreux by Public Transport
- City bus, Line 201, and stop at Montreux Casino
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreux and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casino Barriere De Montreux, Montreux Reviews - Write a Review
Almost the only casino in this part of Switzerland. Nice place where you can eat, drink and gamble. Right next to the lake, nice location.
Best house! Best owner! Perpect!
The gave me ice cream while I was playing at the slots making this my new favorite casino.
Casino is small, the La Cabane Du Casino (Eatery on boardwalk) is not worth it, ordered a Panini which then came out of a packet, was heated but still cold. Drinks were a rip off and watered down. Staff were totally unfriendly. Recommend going to Mc Donalds instead.
No entry fee. You need to provide valid documents for entrance and minimum for CHS 5 for playing in the table.
- Nearby Attractions
- Jugendherberge Passage De L´auberge
- Hotel Eurotel
- Golf De Montreux
- Montreux Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Montreux
- What to See in 48 Hours in Montreux
- What to See in 72 Hours in Montreux
- How to Spend 5 Days in Montreux
- How to Spend 6 Days in Montreux
- How to Spend 7 Days in Montreux