Explore the famous Vineyard Terraces of Lavaux! Situated between Laussanne and Montreux, stretching for around 30 kilometer, Lavaux welcomes you with its best treasure called wine. The view of this region is itself spectacular. Above its mirrored reflection falling over Lake Geneva makes it look heaven. Ride a bicycle or just walk to explore this beautiful terrace that has been accorded UNESCO World Heritage listing. Take part in the wine making process with the makers, see what the cellars are all about, taste their authentic wine and don’t forget to buy one bottle as souvenir!
- Natural attraction, can be visited any time of the day
- The winemaking tour is available in languages like Germany, English, French, Russia, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
- You need to make the appoint 10 days in advance for the wine making process.
- Free entry, but the tour prices are applicable
- Duration for winemaking tour is 3 hour
- On foot or bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreux and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.73% of people who visit Montreux include Corniche Lavaux Vineyards in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
29.73% of people start their Corniche Lavaux Vineyards visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Corniche Lavaux Vineyards
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Corniche Lavaux Vineyards