- Address: 3780 Saanen, Switzerland, Montreux Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Hiking Trail, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Hill
One of the exclusive ski destinations of Switzerland is Gstaad. An hour drive from Montreux will take you this picturesque hill. This hill with fairy-tale like village is not only popular because it holds residence of some of the famous celebrities but also for the Glacier 3000. It is said to be the only glacial area in the Berner Oberland region. At night, the sight becomes thrilling with the strings of white lights that illuminates the small houses scattered all over the hills.
In winter, it becomes a heaven for ski-divers
Activities to do – hiking, skiing, mountain biking and paragliding.
Gstaad Travel Tips
- Best time to visit the place is during winter season
How to Reach Gstaad
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montreux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreux and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gstaad Address: 3780 Saanen, Switzerland, Montreux
- Gstaad Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Gstaad: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.7% of people who visit Montreux include Gstaad in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
51.58% of people start their Gstaad visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Gstaad
94.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gstaad
People normally club together Hotel Bahnhof and Glacier 3000 while planning their visit to Gstaad.