Lakeside Promenade Fleuri
About Lakeside Promenade Fleuri, Montreux
Known for its scenic beauty Montreux can be best explored on foot and when it comes to exploring, the pathway along the Riviera Promenade turns out to be the best option. This Promenade stretches from Vevey to Chillon Castle. Whether you are an early morning walker or prefer seeing sunset, just take a stroll along this path and enjoy the beautiful cityscape. Benches are there where you can sit for some time. For adventurous people, there is a boulder to hop on and get wet in the lake! The journey will take you around an hour. If that makes you hungry, quickly grab a bite from any of the cafes along the way.
Lakeside Promenade Fleuri Tickets Prices
- Entry is free.
Lakeside Promenade Fleuri Opening and Closing Hours
- You can also visit the place during dusk
How To Get To Lakeside Promenade Fleuri by Public Transport
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreux and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Lakeside Promenade Fleuri Tickets And Tours
In this full day tour, discover wonderful views of Switzerland, the Alps mountains and Geneva lake. Hear about the famous artists who fell in love with the region such as Freddie Mercury, Charlie Chaplin, Jean Jacques Rousseau, Lord Byron... Departing from Chamonix, you will have an overview of all main Swiss cities: Geneve, Lausanne, Vevey and Montreux. Visit the Chaplin's world where you will learn about this unique artist before going to Chillon castle. Discover the Mountain Studios in Montreux where Freddie Mercury recorded his last Queen album. Enjoy a local wine tasting at the UNESCO protected Lavaux vineyards and chill out on board of an authentic steamer boat.
Whether you decide to concentrate on exploring the charming city of MontreuxÂ and its surroundings or to discoverÂ Switzerland's diversity along the Grand Tour of SwitzerlandÂ across all 11Â famous Swiss destinations: With the Swiss Coupon Pass you can plan your stay as you go and according to your preferences.Â Benefit from exclusive "2 FOR 1" offers on various restaurants, city tours, entrance fees to attractions and a lot more.
Directly between Gstaad and Les Diablerets lies Glacier 3000, one of the most well-known and accessible glaciers in Switzerland. Itâs only a 15-minute cable car ride up to 3'000 meters. Nowhere else can you get up to any Swiss glacier that fast. And this panoramic ride alone is in itself already an adventure, offering a view onto the beautiful Saanenland with the Arnensee and the gigantic alpine massif. On top the view opens up and guests can enjoy no less than 24 peaks over 4'000 meters, includingÂ Jungfrau, Matterhorn and Mont Blanc. The highlight is the only peak to peak suspension bridge in the world, the Peak Walk by Tissot.
Share your experience - Rate Lakeside Promenade Fleuri, Montreux
- Other Attractions
- Pfaenderbahn And Pfaender Mountain
- Hafen Bregenz And Promenade
- Vorarlberg Museum
- Women's Museum
- Kunsthaus Bregenz
- Herz Jesu Kirche
- Traditionsbad Mili
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Pfaenderbahn And Pfaender Mountain
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Seebuehne
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hafen Bregenz And Promenade
- Hotels Near Martinsturm
- Luxury Hotels Near Vorarlberg Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Women's Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kunsthaus Bregenz
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Herz Jesu Kirche
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Traditionsbad Mili
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Oberstadt
- City Tripplans
- Montreux Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Montreux from Montreux
- Montreux Itinerary 5 Days
- Montreux Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Montreux from Montreux
- Montreux Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Montreux from Montreux
- Montreux Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Montreux from Montreux
- Montreux Itinerary 3 Days