Lakeside Promenade FleuriCurrently Open
- Address: Montreux, Switzerland, Montreux, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Hiking Trail, Nature
Known for its scenic beauty Montreux can be best explored on foot and when it comes to exploring, the pathway along the Riviera Promenade turns out to be the best option. This Promenade stretches from Vevey to Chillon Castle. Whether you are an early morning walker or prefer seeing sunset, just take a stroll along this path and enjoy the beautiful cityscape. Benches are there where you can sit for some time. For adventurous people, there is a boulder to hop on and get wet in the lake! The journey will take you around an hour. If that makes you hungry, quickly grab a bite from any of the cafes along the way.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lakeside Promenade Fleuri
- Entry is free.
Lakeside Promenade Fleuri Hours
- You can also visit the place during dusk
How to Reach Lakeside Promenade Fleuri
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montreux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreux and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lakeside Promenade Fleuri Address: Montreux, Switzerland, Montreux, Switzerland
- Lakeside Promenade Fleuri Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lakeside Promenade Fleuri(preferred time): 06:00 am - 09:00 am
- Time required to visit Lakeside Promenade Fleuri: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.61% of people who visit Montreux include Lakeside Promenade Fleuri in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.55% of people start their Lakeside Promenade Fleuri visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lakeside Promenade Fleuri
94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lakeside Promenade Fleuri
People normally club together Golden Pass Line and Freddie Mercury Memorial Statue while planning their visit to Lakeside Promenade Fleuri.