Plexus Art GalleryCurrently Closed
- Address: Rue du Lac, 61, Montreux 1815, Switzerland, 1815
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-792418913
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Museums, View Point, Walking Area, Specialty Museums, Social, Arts, Art Dealers And Galleries
Standing on the ground of the Villa Murillo, makes this gallery a beautiful place to pay a visit. It was built in 1894 and 1897, under the guidance of popular architect name Eugene Jost. In the interior, the gallery displays some of the rare and magnificent artwork done by established as well as new art talents. The exterior offers a great view of Leman Lake. After seeing the gallery, you can take a walk around the garden and enjoy the view.
- Ticket price varies according to the event.
- Special visits on appointment are conducted.
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montreux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montreux and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.13% of people who visit Montreux include Plexus Art Gallery in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
75% of people start their Plexus Art Gallery visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Plexus Art Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plexus Art Gallery