Monymusk Parish Church5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Square, Monymusk, Inverurie AB51 7HJ, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1467651470
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Monymusk Parish Church is a historic church built in 1167 AD that has completed more than 850 years of worship. There are several ancient stones found within the compound of the church. The two small engraved burial stones are the oldest artefacts on display in the church and are thought to date back to the 6th century. Baptism, wedding, funeral and other Christian sacraments are observed in the church and thanksgiving service is also arranged on request. Monymusk Parish Church is structured in a Romanesque style of architecture which is a treat to watch.
How to Reach Monymusk Parish Church
- Buses 420, 421, X20 to stop - The Square
- Monymusk Parish Church Address: The Square, Monymusk, Inverurie AB51 7HJ, UK, United Kingdom
- Monymusk Parish Church Contact Number: +44-1467651470
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.67% of people who visit Monymusk include Monymusk Parish Church in their plan
33.33% of people start their Monymusk Parish Church visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Monymusk Parish Church
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Monymusk Parish Church
People normally club together Monymusk Village Hall and St Fergus Cottage while planning their visit to Monymusk Parish Church.