How to Reach Morlaix
- By Air: Aeroport Brest Bretagne à Guipavas is 40 minutes from Morlaix, Lannion – Cote de Granit Airport is 45 minutes by road.
- By Train: The high-speed rail Paris-Brest, stops at Morlaix Gare TGV.
- By Boat: England, Ireland and Spain have boat crossings to Morlaix between April - November.
- By Car: The N12 from Rennes leads to Morlaix (2 hours) ; the N165 leads to Lorient (2 hours).
- By Train: The P’tit Train goes around town April –September on guided tours.
- By Car: Only get a car if you’re planning to get out of town and drive around the country-side.
- By Taxi: There are two major taxi services: Allo Breizh Taxi and the Taxi Quere.