How to Reach Morlaix
- By Air: Aeroport Brest Bretagne à Guipavas is 40 minutes from Morlaix, Lannion – Cote de Granit Airport is 45 minutes by road.
- By Train: The high-speed rail Paris-Brest, stops at Morlaix Gare TGV.
- By Boat: England, Ireland and Spain have boat crossings to Morlaix between April - November.
- By Car: The N12 from Rennes leads to Morlaix (2 hours) ; the N165 leads to Lorient (2 hours).
- By Train: The P’tit Train goes around town April –September on guided tours.
- By Car: Only get a car if you’re planning to get out of town and drive around the country-side.
- By Taxi: There are two major taxi services: Allo Breizh Taxi and the Taxi Quere.
|Roscoff to Morlaix||20.88 km||20 mins|
|Brest to Morlaix||71.56 km||1 hour 11 mins|
|Trégunc to Morlaix||80.01 km||1 hour 20 mins|
|Saint-jean-brévelay to Morlaix||151.35 km||2 hours 31 mins|
|St peter port to Morlaix||177.32 km||2 hours 57 mins|
|Plymouth to Morlaix||201.6 km||3 hours 21 mins|
|Torquay to Morlaix||212.45 km||3 hours 32 mins|
|Portsmouth to Morlaix||397.12 km||6 hours 37 mins|
|Swindon to Morlaix||404.02 km||6 hours 44 mins|
|Hendon to Morlaix||524.89 km||8 hours 44 mins|