Jacobin Convent And Museum Of Fine ArtsCurrently Closed
- Address: Le Musée de Morlaix Place des Jacobins 29600 Morlaix, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0298886
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
This erstwhile Jocobin monastery is technically the oldest religious build in town. However, it’s been serving as an art museum for almost a hundred years now. Most of its collection focuses on the modern and contemporary. There are also examples of religious sculpture, 17th-19th century painting, archaeology and photography. Another interesting collection is of silverwork.
- EUR 7 for families.
- Ask and see if you fall into a reduced ticket price category.
- Museum may be closed on days when an exhibition is being installed.
- You’ll have to walk/drive here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Morlaix before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Morlaix and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Morlaix include Jacobin Convent And Museum Of Fine Arts in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
72.34% of people start their Jacobin Convent And Museum Of Fine Arts visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jacobin Convent And Museum Of Fine Arts
92.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jacobin Convent And Museum Of Fine Arts