Are you looking for what to do in Morlaix?
PLACES TO SEE
- Chateau de Taureau: The fort with a rich history, great views of the bay and excellent bird-watching is the town’s foremost tourist attraction.
- Viaduct: A 19th century rail line meant to link Paris to Brest that soars over the town and captured the hearts of many poets and painters who lived here.
- Old Town: Cobblestoned streets and colourful half-timbered houses.
- Cairn of Barnenez: An ancient megalithic mausoleum.
- Jacobin convent: Now a museum of fine arts.
Below we have a list of things to do in Morlaix and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Morlaix getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Morlaix with confidence.