- Address: Morlaix Viaduct, 29600 Morlaix, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +33-298621494
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids
From the tourist office, ask for directions up to the middle level of the Viaduct of Morlaix. You can’t go right up to the top, but this is a good enough spot from which to reminisce about its history. This great granite structure was built in the mid 19th century to help link Paris to Brest by train. It’s 292 metres long, 58 metres high, and it soars majestically over Morlaix. That’s why it’s captured the imaginations and heats of many poets and artists who have created tributes to it. From the mid-level, you have great views of the town hall and the marina, so remember to get you camera.
Viaduct Travel Tips
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Address given is of the Morlaix tourist office, from where you need to get directions to the viaduct.
How to Reach Viaduct
- Ask for directions at the tourist office. You’ll have to walk, and climb some stairs.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Morlaix before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Morlaix and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Morlaix include Viaduct in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
18.06% of people start their Viaduct visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Viaduct
90.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Viaduct