Mackinaw River State Fish And Wildlife Area24 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 15470 Nelson Rd, Mackinaw, IL 61755, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-3099634969
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature, Fishing
The Mackinaw River State Fish and Wildlife Area is spread across an area of 1,448 acres of land and would be the ideal place to visit to relax and rejuvenate for a few hours. The area is generally managed for hunting the whitetail deer however canoeing and fishing are also a popular activity here. The River, although free-flowing, offers possibility for preservation of the shellfish and other fish species. The open meadows and acres of timbered hills also offer fantastic opportunities for hiking as well as picnicking. Whether you are a nature enthusiast or are interested in fishing, hiking or hunting, the Mackinaw River State Fish and Wildlife Area wouldn’t disappoint you.
How to Reach Mackinaw River State Fish And Wildlife Area
- Rented car/taxi
- Mackinaw River State Fish And Wildlife Area Address: 15470 Nelson Rd, Mackinaw, IL 61755, USA, United States
- Mackinaw River State Fish And Wildlife Area Contact Number: +1-3099634969
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!