Arbat StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Arbat Ulitsa , Arbatskaya Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Leisure, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Arbat Street - Review
Arbat Street, is also known as the Old Arbat, today is a lively and interesting Moscow attraction. The Arbat's side streets show evidence of their past with names that describe various trades or products, like Carpenters, Bread, or Silver. During winters, once the snow is plenty enough, a large section of Arbat Street becomes a snowman crowd. If you've never been to Arbat Street, take time to see it at least once. Being a well-known traveling spot, reaching Arbat Street would not be a problem for the visitors. It is just a few minutes away from Arbatskaya metro station.
Arbat Street Information
- Pickpockets may be hiding out on Arbat Street.
- There are almost always street performers, ranging from break dancers, musicians, folk dancers and singers to acrobats.
- There is a restaurant nearby.
- Always open.
How To reach Arbat Street by Public Transport
- Arbatskaya Metro stations
Restaurants Near Arbat Street
- Limpopo – African Food
- Sbarro – Sea-food
- Sushi Planet – Japanese Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Arbat Street
41.67% of people who visit Moscow include Arbat Street in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.55% of people start their Arbat Street visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Arbat Street
94.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arbat Street