Cathedral Of The Archangel2921 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Borovitskaya ulitsa | Kremlin, Moscow, Russia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
If you are visiting Moscow, then mark this as one of your top places. The Cathedral of the Archangel is mostly visited for its amazing architecture and great historic significance. For visitors, it is one of the best and convenient places to visit in Moscow. The Cathedral of the Archangel would take a few minutes from the center of the city to reach the place and it is opened throughout the week. If you are going with your child, then it would be a great idea as children often love this place.
Cathedral Of The Archangel Travel Tips
- There is a restaurant nearby.
- Good place for photography.
- Carry a proof of your identity.
- Closed on every Thursday.
How to Reach Cathedral Of The Archangel
- Vladimir Main Station
- Shogun – Asian Food
- Starbucks – Coffee
- Godunov – European Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.32% of people who visit Moscow include Cathedral Of The Archangel in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
62.01% of people start their Cathedral Of The Archangel visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cathedral Of The Archangel
56.71% of people prefer walking in order to reach Cathedral Of The Archangel