Events and Festivals in Moscow
- Moscow International Film Festival: The Festival is among the oldest in the world. It takes place at the end of June and lasts for about ten days.
- Russian Ballet Festival: The Ballet Festival tends to popularize classical ballet as national property. Performances of Russian and international ballet groups are held during summer months at Natalia Sats Musical Theatre.
- Russian Wine Fair: If you find yourself in Moscow in November, don't miss the Wine Fair. Taste local foods and warm up yourself with excellent wines.
- Art Moscow: International contemporary art fair focusing on current art from all over the world. Enjoy Art in Moscow in September.
- Moscow International Book Fair: The most significant event of a year for Russian publishers as well as for bookworms is held in September.
- Other: If you are planning to visit St. Petersburg, you might consider taking a boat trip. Many of cruise boats stop at some of the Golden ring cities on their way to the second largest city in Russia.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Moscow