Golden RingCurrently Open
- Address: Moscow, Russia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Art And Culture, Tour, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Golden Ring is a collection of eight historic Russian cities, northeast of Moscow and southeast of Saint Petersburg. All of them played an important role in Russian history, and have preserved their beautiful architecture and rich cultural heritage. They are close enough to each other that most could be reached from any other in few hours. Their architecture and traditional crafts make them popular for tourism. You can take part in the festivities that are occasionally held at this place. Tourism infrastructure is being actively developed everywhere. The easiest way to see the Golden Ring cities is on guided tour.
- Visitors have good fishing opportunities.
- Don’t forget to see the museum and exhibition.
- In the vast forests and meadows there are good opportunities for hunting.
- There is restaurant and hotels nearby.
- You can enjoy a boat ride also.
- Time taken to see that place – 24 Hours to 1 Week.
- Paveletsky Railway Station
- Juju – Continental Food
- Mi Piace – Pizza and Pasta
- Bosfor – Burger
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.6% of people who visit Moscow include Golden Ring in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.49% of people start their Golden Ring visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Golden Ring
94.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golden Ring