Part of the vast Izmailovo Hotel Complex, the Izmailovo Alfa is a little more expensive than its sister properties, a policy it justifies with its extensive conferencing facilities and the high standards of top room categories.
The Izmailovo Alfa located in the north-east of Moscow. It is also on the edge of the historic Izmailovskiy Park, the childhood home of Peter the Great, which contains the well-known Izmailovskiy Souvenir Market at weekends. It is just a few minutes away from the Partizanskaya Metro Station and thus, reaching this place would not be a great deal of challenge for any visitor.
Izmailovo Alfa Travel Tips
- Check-in and Check-out time starts at noon.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Government-issued photo identification and cash deposit are required.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent’s room, using existing bedding o Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
How to Reach Izmailovo Alfa
- Partizanskaya Metro Station
- Les menus
- French Food
- Woker – Cafeteria
- Cafe Pushkin – Russian Food
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.74% of people who visit Moscow include Izmailovo Alfa in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40% of people start their Izmailovo Alfa visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Izmailovo Alfa
93.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Izmailovo Alfa