Izmaylovo MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Izmaylovskoye Shosse, Moscow, Russia Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Leisure, Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Izmailovo Market is one of the markets in Moscow, thronged with tourist’s locals alike. It is also known as Vernisazh Market. Here you can find art, handmade crafts, antique, souvenirs, Soviet's paraphernilia, hats, rugs from Caucasus and central Asia, linen, jewellery. There are more vendors on the weekends so plan your trip here during the weekend for a greater varieties and selections. The market is divided into 3 levels. The ground level is where all the Russian souvenirs are sold. The second level has old electronics model, house wares and other odds and ends. The 3rd level is the art hub with good antiques and art work.
Moscow’s most looked forward to street market, you might be curious to behold Izmaylovo Market Tickets but good news – there are no Tickets for Izmaylovo Market! If you are wondering about the Izmaylovo Market ticket prices, this is an attraction, with no entrance fee. However, the adjoining areas offer some great insight into the city’s culture and you can buy tickets for Izmaylovo Market and adjoining area tours on our website.
Izmaylovo Market Travel Tips
- You can bargain in this place but don’t expect the vendors to give you discount more than 10% of the original.
- Don't forget to try some of the shashlik (kebabs) with flat bread.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
How to Reach Izmaylovo Market
- Partizanskaya Station
- Cafe Pushkin – Russian Food
- Les Menus – French Food
- Woker – Cafeteria
- 2-3 eateries around that place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Izmaylovo Market Address: Izmaylovskoye Shosse, Moscow, Russia
- Izmaylovo Market Timing: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Izmaylovo Market: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
20.44% of people who visit Moscow include Izmaylovo Market in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
54.17% of people start their Izmaylovo Market visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Izmaylovo Market
88.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Izmaylovo Market
People normally club together The Armory and Arbat Street while planning their visit to Izmaylovo Market.