- Address: Kremlin, Moscow, Russia, 103073
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 7-4956953776
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral , Heritage Building
About Kremlin, Moscow
The Kremlin is a walled-in complex of cathedrals, situated on the southern side of Kutafia Tower. The place is famous for its political and historic significances. For the ancient wonderful architecture, the place has a unique charm, which makes this place worth visiting. The Senate Palace opens to the public, including the Armoury, Patriarch's Palace and the State Kremlin Palace. Reaching the place would not be difficult. Though the place is based on the religious beliefs of the Christians, anyone can visit this place to experience charming glory of the spot.
- Visit Cathedral Square including Assumption Cathedral and Archangel Cathedra o Don’t forget to see the enormous Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, each made of bronze.
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience.
- Meet your guide at Kutafia Tower at the Kremlin o Learn about Russian Tsars and emperors from your knowledgeable guide.
How To reach Kremlin by Public Transport
- Borovitskaya Station
Restaurants Near Kremlin
- Pancho Villa – Mexican Food
- Fuji – Japanese Food
- Grand-Opera – French Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kremlin
95% of people who visit Moscow include Kremlin in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80.01% of people start their Kremlin visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kremlin
59.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kremlin
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Moscow, Saint Petersburg from RiyadBy: Osama MohammedCity: Moscow, Saint Petersburg
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Saint Petersburg, Moscow from Rio DBy: Claudia AragãoCity: Moscow, Saint Petersburg
Kremlin, Moscow Reviews
The Moscow Kremlin (Russian: Моско́вский Кремль, tr. Moskovskiy Kreml, IPA: [mɐˈskofskʲɪj krʲemlʲ]), usually referred to as the Kremlin, is a fortified complex at the heart of Moscow, overlooking the Moskva River to the south, Saint Basil's Cathedral and Red Square to the east, and the Alexander Garden to the west. It is the best known of the kremlins (Russian citadels) and includes five palaces, four cathedrals, and the enclosing Kremlin Wall with Kremlin towers. Also within this complex is the Grand Kremlin Palace that was formerly the tsar's Moscow residence. The complex serves as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation. The name "Kremlin" means "fortress inside a city", and is often also used metonymically to refer to the government of the Russian Federation in a similar sense to how "White House" is used to refer to the Executive Office of the President of the United States. It had previously been used to refer to the government of the Soviet Union (1922–1991) and its highest members (such as general secretaries, premiers, presidents, ministers, and commissars). The term "Kremlinology" refers to the study of Soviet and Russian politics.
It's a lifetime experience to be walking around the walls of The Kremlin. It's spectacular and really beautiful. I enjoyed each and every second to the fullest. It was really fun!
Amazing theater with great spaces And sound system. The building has massive thick walls with great architecture that is very well maintained. Fascinating place to visit whether you tour the Kremlin or just visit the theater. Highly recommended.
It's pretty and big. However I was expecting prettier churches inside. I also hopped the Armoury was bigger.
Went to see the armoury chamber. A beautiful beautiful place. Rich historical pieces of art in the museum. The ticket for armoury chamber only allows you to visit the museum n nothing else.. :( overall a good 2-3 hours trip. A must visit place if you are in moscow
- HP Garage
- Queen Of Peace Catholic Church
- Wesley United Methodist Church
- Holy Cross Family Ministries
- Waldensian Heritage Wines
- Redland Valley Brethren Church
- Lupo Memorial United Methodist Church
- St John's United Church Of Christ
- Powhatan Point Vfw Post 5565
- Live At The Garden - Memphis Botanic Garden
- Mamrelund Lutheran Church
- Bibleway House Of Prayer
- St Mark's Episcopal Church
- New Light Ministries