Kremlin4292 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kremlin, Moscow, Russia, 103073
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 7-4956953776
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral , Heritage Building
The Kremlin is a walled-in complex of cathedrals, situated on the southern side of Kutafia Tower. The place is famous for its political and historic significances. For the ancient wonderful architecture, the place has a unique charm, which makes this place worth visiting. The Senate Palace opens to the public, including the Armoury, Patriarch's Palace and the State Kremlin Palace. Reaching the place would not be difficult. Though the place is based on the religious beliefs of the Christians, anyone can visit this place to experience charming glory of the spot.
Kremlin Travel Tips
- Visit Cathedral Square including Assumption Cathedral and Archangel Cathedra o Don’t forget to see the enormous Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, each made of bronze.
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience.
- Meet your guide at Kutafia Tower at the Kremlin o Learn about Russian Tsars and emperors from your knowledgeable guide.
How to Reach Kremlin
- Borovitskaya Station
- Pancho Villa – Mexican Food
- Fuji – Japanese Food
- Grand-Opera – French Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.55% of people who visit Moscow include Kremlin in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
83.72% of people start their Kremlin visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kremlin
50.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kremlin