Lenins Mausoleum902 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Red Square, Moscow, Russia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Tomb, Heritage Building
Lenin's Mausoleum also known as Lenin's Tomb, situated in Red Square in the center of Moscow, and is the mausoleum that serves as the current resting place of Vladimir Lenin. Visitors are required to show respect while in the tomb.Photography inside the mausoleum is forbidden, as are talking, smoking, keeping hands in pockets, or wearing hats. Being one of the most famous places in Moscow, the place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs are available from anywhere of the city to reach the place, whereas one can opt for the metro rail services to reach this place.
Lenins Mausoleum Travel Tips
- Visitors have to wait in lines to see Lenin's body.
- All electronic items must be checked in a nearby building.
- Before enter the mausoleum, armed police or military guards search visitors.
How to Reach Lenins Mausoleum
- Ploshchad Revolyutsii Metro Station
- Pane & Olio – Pizza
- Hachapuri – Cafeteria
- Pancho Villa – Fajitas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lenins Mausoleum Address: Red Square, Moscow, Russia
- Lenins Mausoleum Timing: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lenins Mausoleum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.86% of people who visit Moscow include Lenins Mausoleum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
90.7% of people start their Lenins Mausoleum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lenins Mausoleum
70.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lenins Mausoleum
People normally club together Red Square and Bolshoi Theatre while planning their visit to Lenins Mausoleum.