Mayakovskaya Metro StationCurrently Open
- Address: Vozdvizhenka, Moscow, Russia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Station
Mayakovskaya metro station is one of the most beautiful subway stations in Moscow. It was named after a famous Russian poet Vladimir Mayakovsky.This place is very unique because the decor is very beautiful. The station has several exits; one of them is located right in the building of the well-known Tchaikovsky Concert Hall. Being one of the most famous place and a great historic spot in Moscow, the place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs are available from anywhere in the city to reach the place.
- If you visit at peak times, you may have to wait.
- No fee for visiting the station.
- Ticket price as per distance.
- People of all age group can enjoy.
- 24 Hours open.
- Rechnoy Vokzal Subway Station.
- Bochka – European Cuisine
- El Gaucho – Mexican Food
- Megu – Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.28% of people who visit Moscow include Mayakovskaya Metro Station in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.74% of people start their Mayakovskaya Metro Station visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mayakovskaya Metro Station
93.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mayakovskaya Metro Station