Moscow Art TheatreCurrently Open
- Address: Kamergersky per, 3, building 1 | Metro Teatralnaya, Okhotny riad, Moscow, Russia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Theatre, Family And Kids
Moscow Art Theatre - Review
Moscow Art Theatre is an outstanding Russian theatre of theatrical naturalism, founded in 1898 by two teachers of dramatic art. Artistically, the Art Theatre tried all that was new. Its repertoire included works of Maksim Gorky, L.N. Andreyev, Leo Tolstoy, Maurice Maeterlinck and Gerhart Hauptmann, among others, and it staged works of political and social significance as well as satires, fantasies, and comedies. You are allowed to take a guide with you. Being a famous spot in Moscow, it is well connected with rest of the parts of the city. This is one of the must visit place in Moscow.
Moscow Art Theatre Information
- Check website for current schedules.
- Parking facility available.
- Ticket price vary as per seat.
- Depending on the crowd, there may be a need to wait.
- Don’t forget to see the gallery.
- Ticket price Vary as per show.
How To reach Moscow Art Theatre by Public Transport
Harvard Square Station
Restaurants Near Moscow Art Theatre
- Breakfast Club – Breakfast
- Varvary – Russian food
- Gnosh – Steakhouse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Moscow Art Theatre
95% of people who visit Moscow include Moscow Art Theatre in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.79% of people start their Moscow Art Theatre visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Moscow Art Theatre
65.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moscow Art Theatre
Moscow Art Theatre Cruises
Moscow Art Theatre Sightseeing Tours
Moscow Art Theatre Shore Excursions
Moscow Art Theatre Tickets & Passes
Moscow Art Theatre Map
Moscow Art Theatre Trips
Moscow Art Theatre, Moscow Reviews
The theater is stylish and up-to-date outside, but the main stage should be redecorated, due to the fact that it is running down. The theater well-equipped technically, so the sound is solid. I dare say that such high clarity of the sound can be achieved just with professionalism of the sound reinforcement team.
Old classical building, in the hall lots of famous actors photos which are performed in this theatre..of course all emotions only of well show. Great actors, Good spectacles
"Small stage" is pretty small. But it has its own atmosphere.
Good atmosphere and pretty good performance
One of the oldest and most respected theaters in Moscow started by Konstantin Stanislavsky.
All QuestionsMoscow art theatre
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto