Sparrow HillsCurrently Open
- Address: Ulitsa Kosygina 18, Moscow, Russia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, Monument, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Sparrow Hills - Review
Sparrow Hills is one of the highest points in Moscow and offers a panoramic view of the city. Great place to take a break from sightseeing and enjoy a picnic. Many visitors, as well as tourists come to this place throughout the year; In addition, it has become a nice tradition for newly married couples to visit the place. Visitors can take an elevator up to the hill and down. This is a good place for tourists who love photography. Without taking a photo at the sparrow Hill, the Moscow trip is incomplete.
Sparrow Hills Information
- There are many shops with the biggest possible variety of folk things.
- It is one of the favorite spots for Moscow residents, wedding parties, and members of various interest groups (motorcyclists, street racers, and so on).
- There is a restaurant nearby.
- Photography allowed.
How To reach Sparrow Hills by Public Transport
- Borobyovie Gori Metro Station
Restaurants Near Sparrow Hills
- Casa Del Vino – International Cuisine
- Stax – Sandwiches
- Chelsea – Cocktails
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sparrow Hills
55.51% of people who visit Moscow include Sparrow Hills in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40.3% of people start their Sparrow Hills visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sparrow Hills
93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sparrow Hills