St Basils Cathedral3488 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Krasnaya Ploshchad,, Moscow, Russia
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 7-952983304
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Moscow. Originally a Cathedral, famous for exclusive interior design and unique architecture – the museum is worthy enough to visit for the visitors. The interior is a maze of galleries winding from chapel to chapel and level to level via narrow stairways and low arches. The walls are painted in floral and geometric patterns. If you are in Moscow, considering not visiting this place would definitely a big miss! Though, if you believe in your deity and being a proud Christian, it can be a good experience for you.
St Basils Cathedral Travel Tips
- People of all age groups can enjoy.
- If you visit at peak times, you may have to wait.
- There is a restaurant nearby.
St Basils Cathedral Hours
- Closed on 1st Monday of each month.
How to Reach St Basils Cathedral
- Metro: Ploshchad Revolutsii
- Chevignon – European Food
- Casa Agave – Mexican Food
- Bells – Caribbean Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.77% of people who visit Moscow include St Basils Cathedral in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
52.31% of people start their St Basils Cathedral visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St Basils Cathedral
53.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Basils Cathedral