Terem PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Russia, Moscow Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Landmark, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Terem Palace is a historical building in the Moscow Kremlin, Russia, which used to be the main residence of the Russian Tsars in the 17th century. Currently, the structure is not accessible to the public, as it belongs to the official residence of the President of Russia. It is however a wonderful attraction of Moscow. This is a good place for tourists who love photography. Being one of the most famous place and a great historic spot in Moscow, the place is well connected with the local transport. More than children, this place can be enjoyed by adults or teenagers.
Terem Palace Travel Tips
- Carry a proof of your birthday.
- Carry a Xerox copy of your passport.
- Photography allowed.
- There is a restaurant nearby.
How to Reach Terem Palace
- Borovitskaya Station
- LUCE – Pizza
- Bloom – French Toast and Milkshake
- Nectar – Wine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Terem Palace Address: Russia, Moscow
- Terem Palace Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Terem Palace: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
68.95% of people who visit Moscow include Terem Palace in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
49.06% of people start their Terem Palace visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Terem Palace
58.25% of people prefer walking in order to reach Terem Palace
People normally club together Kremlin and Cathedral Of The Archangel while planning their visit to Terem Palace.