The Armory Chamber, a treasure-house, is a part of the Grand Kremlin Palace’s complex. The museum collections were based on the arms, armor, and other valuable objects gathered from the country's chief armories and storehouses. The museum also contains a unique collection of decorated weapons, coronations paraphernalia, church utensils, jewelry, rare textiles, costumes and other valuables. This is the oldest museum in Russia. You can save time by pre-purchasing tickets for the museum. Reaching the place is easy as it is one of the important landmarks in Moscow, well connected with the local transport.
- 700 ruble is the ticket price including guide.
- Tickets are sold 1 hour before each tour.
- Visitors can buy tickets from the office in the Kutafiya Tower.
- Visitors are allowed to take a guide with them.
- Alexandrovsky Sad Metro Station
- Grand-Opera – French Food
- Fuji – Sushi
- Pancho Villa – Maxican Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.4% of people who visit Moscow include The Armory in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
64.29% of people start their The Armory visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Armory
62.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Armory