Varvarka StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Ulitsa Varvarka , Kitai-Gorod , east the kremlin, Moscow, Russia (Kitai - Gorod)
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Varvarka is a street in Moscow and probably the most famous and the oldest street in Moscow. It is one of the three main streets of Kitai-Gorod. This street has preserved many churches and the old atmosphere of Kitai-Gorod. Being one of the most famous place and a great historic spot in Moscow, the place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs are available from anywhere of the city to reach the place, whereas one can opt for the metro rail services to reach this place. This is one of the must visit place in Moscow.
- Don’t forget to see the English Embassy.
- Parking facility available.
- Kids will love this place o Photography allowed.
- 24 hours open.
- Borovitskaya Station
- Megu – Sushi
- Beige Cafe – Grilled fish, Soup
- Breakfast Club – Breakfast
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moscow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moscow and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.78% of people who visit Moscow include Varvarka Street in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.33% of people start their Varvarka Street visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Varvarka Street
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Varvarka Street