Eight Bells Mountain InnCurrently Open
- Address: Foot of Robinson Pass, on R328 between Mossel Bay (35km) and Oudtshoorn, (50km), Ruiterbos, Mossel Bay, 6500, South Africa Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-446310000
- Tags: Hotel, Family And Kids
Aged more than 80 years, Eight Bells Mountain Inn is a vibrant, elegant and beautiful place to stay at. Spread over an expanse of 400 acres, they offer a luxurious accommodation experience, efficient service and an exciting range of recreational activities. Surrounded by mountains and all that they offer, this is no less than a paradise, especially for all the shutterbugs. They have 25 en-suite rooms which are cosily decorated and ornate. A lounge, a restaurant, a pub and an indoor games room make for great arenas to relax and have some fun. Some of the outdoor facilities that are provided are swimming pools, tennis courts, squash court and sun loungers. You can also take a walk and explore the nature trails that meander through the surrounding wilderness. Have a great time here!
More about Mossel Bay
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Mossel Bay trip planner for the same.
You can add cozy hotels in Mossel Bay like Bar-t-nique Guest House, Aquamarine Guest House and Point Village Hotel.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Mossel Bay vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Mossel Bay.
How to Reach Eight Bells Mountain Inn
- Rented cars
- Eight Bells Mountain Inn Address: Foot of Robinson Pass, on R328 between Mossel Bay (35km) and Oudtshoorn, (50km), Ruiterbos, Mossel Bay, 6500, South Africa
- Eight Bells Mountain Inn Contact Number: +27-446310000
- Eight Bells Mountain Inn Timing: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!