Events and Festivals in Mossel Bay
- Nestle Strawberry Festival: A family festival celebrated in the month of September in the Garden Route. The festival features food stalls, sport activities, strawberry beer, cocktails, and other strawberry flavored beverages.
- Dias Festival Mosselbay (29th January – 1st February): A fun filled festival featuring a street parade, an air show, international artistic performances, a fireworks show, a motorsport gymkhana and more. Entry is free.
- The Garden Route 300 Knysna: An event hosting challenging races held on the 27th of February.
- Absa KKNK Oudtshoorn (3rd April – 4th April): The festival features theatrical productions, concerts, kid’s entertainment, dance performances, visual art installations and more.
- Beach festival Wilderness: An adventurous festival celebrated in the 1st week of December.
- Cheese Festival George (25th July – 27th July): A festival of food, beverages, music and a variety of cheese.
- Rasta Earth Festival: Celebrated for an entire week from 22nd July – 28th July, the festival features food, music and throws light of the Rastafarian way of life.
Trip plans for Mossel Bay