Events and Festivals in Mossel Bay
- Nestle Strawberry Festival: A family festival celebrated in the month of September in the Garden Route. The festival features food stalls, sport activities, strawberry beer, cocktails, and other strawberry flavored beverages.
- Dias Festival Mosselbay (29th January – 1st February): A fun filled festival featuring a street parade, an air show, international artistic performances, a fireworks show, a motorsport gymkhana and more. Entry is free.
- The Garden Route 300 Knysna: An event hosting challenging races held on the 27th of February.
- Absa KKNK Oudtshoorn (3rd April – 4th April): The festival features theatrical productions, concerts, kid’s entertainment, dance performances, visual art installations and more.
- Beach festival Wilderness: An adventurous festival celebrated in the 1st week of December.
- Cheese Festival George (25th July – 27th July): A festival of food, beverages, music and a variety of cheese.
- Rasta Earth Festival: Celebrated for an entire week from 22nd July – 28th July, the festival features food, music and throws light of the Rastafarian way of life.
Trip plans for Mossel Bay
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Mossel Bay
345 Views1 DayThe places You must see in Mossel Bay within 24 HoursBy: Al Tufail Assaf
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Mossel Bay
- Events & Festivals in Reebok
- Events & Festivals in Albertinia
- Events & Festivals in Wilderness
- Events & Festivals in Oudtshoorn
- Events & Festivals in Buffelskloof
- Events & Festivals in Knysna