How to Reach Mossel Bay
- By Air: The closest airport to Mossel Bay is in George. The airport serves domestic flights and offers shuttle service between Mossel Bay and George on a daily basis.
- By Train: The rail routes connect to various parts around this city. There are daily trains to George via Hartenbos, Great Brak River, and Little Brak River. George is about 40 kilometers away from Mossel Bay. You could get to the city via road.
- By Road: Mossel Bay can easily be reached from Cape Town in the West, George in the East and Oudtshoorn in the North through N2 as it lies along the Garden Route.
- By Car: Car rentals are available to get around Mossel Bay.
- By Taxi: Private taxis are commonly used to commute within the city. They are also a cheap mode of transport.
- On Foot: You can explore the central area of the city on foot.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Mossel Bay. The most preferred mode of transport in Mossel Bay is Car.
Average distance: 20 km Average time: 15 min
Car 100%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 20 kms 15 min